Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 01:09:56 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
To:        Mike W4LNA <w4lna@knology.net>
Cc:        Stephen McKay <mckay@thehub.com.au>, <freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: hoontech dsp24 value Re: Fortissimo II vs Santa Cruz for FreeBSD

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Mike W4LNA wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 11:36:22AM -0600, John Utz wrote:
> > heavens to betsty!
> >
> > On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Stephen McKay wrote:
> >
> > > On Thursday, 17th January 2002, Stephen McKay wrote:
> > >

> On second look, it might be worth getting the DSP24 Mk II as it has
> balanced inputs and outputs and the digital I/O bracket is included
> for a bit over 25 percent more money. It also has the connection to
> make it a 10-track recorder with outboard box.

i didnt see a DSP24 Mk II. could you post the link?

...mmmm...balanced inputs...tasty....outboard 10-holer
pokey-box....delicious.

> That's an interesting website too...

yah, i'd love to eventually make this all work and say neener-neener to my
brother and his remarkably expensive TASCAM HDR setup.

i wish i didnt need to sleep. family, sleep, employment, freebsd
geekery and home improvement all conspire to get in the way of guitar
playing.....

--

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life