Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 1996 12:04:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Sujal Patel <smpatel@umiacs.umd.edu>
To:        Tim Wilkinson <tim@sarc.city.ac.uk>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Port of Kaffe-0.3

On Wed, 10 Apr 1996, Tim Wilkinson wrote:

> I've uploaded a port of Kaffe-0.3 onto freebsd.org in /pub/FreeBSD/incoming.
> The file is called kaffe-0.3-port.tgz.

Can you make this port rely on the "jdk" port which is in ports-current.
This will give you the JDK classes.zip (and this can be shared with other
ports using this file).

Also, if you install "javac" in /usr/local/bin, please install as
something else (like javac_kaffe) and then do a ln -sf javac_kaffe javac.

Sujal