Date:      Thu, 30 May 1996 21:39:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Sujal Patel <smpatel@umiacs.umd.edu>
To:        Doug Carter <dougc@htbawd.rain.com>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSDI/FreeBSD Willows port

On Wed, 29 May 1996, Doug Carter wrote:

> Can anyone tell me the status of the BSDI/FreeBSD Willows port?

The Willows port is currently being handled by the Willows people, they
picked up on our work a month or so ago.  We took the port a most of the
way.  I'm hoping that when the latest sources appear on their ftp
server, FreeBSD support will be included.  The latest binaries have been
up for a few weeks, but who knows where the source is?

Heard anything else from Willows? [Rob are you here?  Heard anything Jordan?]

Sujal