Date:      Sun, 28 Jun 1998 12:52:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Hahaha, that was so funny...

So, who was the immature idiot who unsubscribed me from freebsd-newbies?
It's hard to believe someone can freely unsubscribe others from a mailing
list.  If it happens again, I'll unsubscribe everyone on the list,
from different Email accounts and ISP's (I have several), at random
intervals.  Whoever it was, don't do it again or you'll pay the piper.

E-Mail: Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
Date: 28-Jun-98
Time: 12:47:56

This message was sent by XFMail under Fvwm2 and FREEBSD.
My personal website is at http://www.serv.net/~fewtch/index.html
Take a look if you have the time - something for everyone there.