Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2018 19:44:18 +0000
From:      Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>
To:        "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Heads Up: pNFS server merge committed to head

Since I only got one response to my query w.r.t. should
projects/pnfs-planb-server be merged into head and it wasn't negative,
I went with "no news is good news" and did the merge/commit.
It is now in head as r335012.
Since it has survived a recent "make universe", I hope it won't cause build
problems, but I will be watching my email for any problems and hopefully
can resolve them quickly.

It was a large commit but should not affect the NFS server for non-pNFS ser=
vice.

This was the kernel commit. I will commit the changes to userland and man p=
ages
once the dust settles.
It does change the internal interface used between the nfscommon.ko, nfsd.k=
o and
nfscl.ko modules, so these all need to be rebuilt.
Should I bump __FreeBSD_version to force this for head/current?

Hopefully it will not cause major problems for people.

rick=