Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:02:54 +0100
From:      Mark Wallbank <mrkwllbnk@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Install from a USB Pen

OK I know this has probably been done to death by know and I keep
hitting the same problems with the methods I have tried to find on
google and I know I could just sacrifice a laptop and do a build to
create the image or do a net (pxe) install from another NIX serverbut
it does seem to be a bit over the top. Does any body know of an easy
way to create a bootable USB install media for 7.2 using either linux
or vista (or using an option from the install dvd). I have tried some
of the tricks from openBSD and linux to no avail.
Any help appreciated...
Cheers
Mark