Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:22:39 -0700
From:      "Kurt Buff" <kurt.buff@gmail.com>
To:        "Questions User" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Quick perl ports question

I'm trying to implement a script that I found, and it's referencing
Net::LDAP, Net::LDAP::Control::Paged and Net::LDAP::Constant

I'm not finding p5-net-ldap in ports, though I do see
p5-ResourcePool-Resource-Net-LDAP and p5-perl-ldap.

Can I:

A) leave the script as-is, and simply install one or the other of
these ports, and have it work? If so, which one?

Or, must I

B) commit minor surgery on the script wherever I see references to
those packages, and if so, what might that look like?

The script in question is found here:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~malth/gaptuning/postfix/

for getting SMTP addresses from my Exchange server.

TIA,

Kurt