Date:      Sat, 8 Sep 2007 17:20:14 +0300
From:      "Vlad GALU" <dudu@dudu.ro>
To:        "Giulio Ferro" <auryn@zirakzigil.org>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: netbeans 6

On 9/8/07, Giulio Ferro <auryn@zirakzigil.org> wrote:
> Has anybody been able to install netbeans 6?
>
> When I launch the .sh file it exits with return code 1 but no other
> info. No window is displayed.
>
> current 7 amd64, jdk15.

   I built it from CVS, using the instruction on their webpage. Note
that they only support jdk15 for building. After the build is
finished, you can run it with jdk16.

If it's there, and you can see it, it's real.
If it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual.
If it's there, and you can't see it, it's transparent.
If it's not there, and you can't see it, you erased it.