Date:      Mon, 1 Oct 2007 04:28:23 +0000
From:      "Aryeh Friedman" <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        "Eric Anderson" <anderson@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: various rants about 7-currnet on AMD64

> Suggestions for you:
>
> If you want people to care about your email, you should include some
> details.  Your email above is almost completely useless to anyone, even
> if they really really wanted to help you out, they couldn't.
>
> I'm only sending this because I hope you resend your details to all the
> appropriate lists, preferably one email per issue.

If I had them I would post them (like I said all are in the archives
of -x11 and -questions).   And as to all your specific questions yes I
looked at what drivers are supported.  hplip error:

monsert# uname -a
FreeBSD monsert 7.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT #2: Sun Sep 30
20:57:46 UTC 2007     aryeh@monsert:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
amd64
monsert# hpiod
can't open or create : m io/hpiod/hpiod.cpp 195