Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2017 09:13:28 -0600
From:      Sean Bruno <sbruno@freebsd.org>
To:        "freebsd-mips@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>
Subject:   qemu-user regressions

--3nDcPu5BQLFTlhAeiTeUqTPGBkLUgs66p
From: Sean Bruno <sbruno@freebsd.org>
To: "freebsd-mips@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>

--UQtK2wFwh0txImhULoNBSEK5Rc51HmEU4

I'd like to generate a smallish list of packages that I can use as a
baseline regression list before I do merge updates to qemu proper.

If you have a handful of packages that you use day-to-day, can you reply
to this list with them and I'll add them to my 'best effort' list of
things to try and not break.

sean