Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2019 18:44:49 -0600
From:      "Apollo D. Sharpe, Sr." <demetrioussharpe@netscape.net>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Questions about the USB HID device drivers

Hello,

Specifically, I'm interested in how the USB keyboard & mouse drivers
publish their nodes. I've been combing through the sources of both
drivers in an attempt to understand a) how they make available the data
from their devices, b) how they publish their device nodes, and c) where
all of the code that implements both sets of sequences is stored at in
the source tree. I currently see the ukb & ums driver sources. Beyond
that, I'm not sure where to look in order to follow the path between
those drivers & /dev. Can anyone help me understand this?

--
Regards,

Apollo D. Sharpe, Sr.