Date:      06 Feb 2002 14:12:06 +0000
From:      Wayne Pascoe <freebsd@molemanarmy.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Where are the closed PR's ?

Hi there,

I am trying to break into contributing to FreeBSD. I've been reading
through the PR database, but the one thing that I do not see is the
closed PR's.

The reason I want to see these is to see some sample problems, and how
they were closed. Being able to see the patch, etc. would also be
great.

So in short, where can I find the closed PR's ?

Thanks,

--
- Wayne Pascoe
freebsd@molemanarmy.com          | LINUX: Where do you want to go tomorrow?