Date:      Tue, 8 Feb 2005 19:08:40 -0500
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        obrien@freebsd.org, freebsd-powerpc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WANTED: login on a FreeBSD/PowerPC system for toolchain work

At 12:45 AM -0800 2/8/05, David O'Brien wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I'd really like to do something about the problem with GCC on
>FreeBSD/PowerPC -- problem is I don't have working system I can
>use to do this.  The G4 that was to go into the FreeBSD.org
>cluster didn't work out.
>
>Does anyone have a login they can loan me for this work? :-)

I could give you a login on my mini-Mac, but I don't always leave
that running.  (it is sometimes running MacOS 10, and sometimes I
leave it turned off).

I'd also be happy to contribute to the mini-Mac for O'Brien fund,
with the idea that it's probably to my benefit if you happened to
be working on the same model of Mac that I use for FreeBSD/ppc...