Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2013 08:33:17 -0600
From:      "John Mehr" <jcm@visi.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: svn - but smaller?

>For testing against svn.freebsd.org -- this is pull only?
> So you only
> need read permissions on svn.freebsd.org?  That's fine:
>the SVN
> repository is open to public access and you can just use
>it without
> asking permission.  Although I'd use one of the mirror
>sites listed in
> the handbook rather than svn.freebsd.org directly.

Correct.  I just want to give the folks that administer
the servers a heads-up that there's going to be a lot more
entries in their log files coming from me -- unless it's
an undocumented feature of the svn protocol, md5
signatures for files are not included in directory
requests and I need to issue a get-file command for each
and every file to get their md5 signatures in order to
determine which local files need an update.  :(