Date:      03 Jun 1998 14:36:49 -0400
From:      Cory Kempf <ckempf@singularity.enigami.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   trimdomain?

So, I tried to shift to elf, and totally hosed me system.  It now seems
OK again (doing a.out), except that in login.c, there is a call to
trimdomain.

Unfortunately, when it builds, it can't find that call in the shared libs.
Local logins work, but telnets fail.

For the moment, I have commented that line out, and it seems to work, but
I would like to find the real problem.  Anyone know where that code is?

I looked in the source code search web page, but nothing came out.

Thanks,

+C

--
Thinking of purchasing RAM from the Chip Merchant?
Please read this first: <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/chipmerchant.html>;

Cory Kempf                Macintosh / Unix Consulting & Software Development
ckempf@enigami.com        <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/>;