Date:      08 Nov 2000 11:21:45 +0100
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com (Jordan Hubbard), bright@wintelcom.net (Alfred Perlstein), chat@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fortune candidate from #FreeBSD on EFNet

Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com> writes:
> It doesn't really translate or travel very well, since the
> "his wonders to perform" was truncated, and assumes that the
> reader is either well read, Christian, or a Charleton Heston
> fan.

This is a very obfuscated way of saying "I think so little of you that
I don't think any of you will get this joke, but I, on the other hand,
being better educated than any of you, understand it."

Get real. Nobody in Norway who's got enough brain cells to operate
FreeBSD will have any trouble understanding the joke.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@ofug.org