Date:      07 Aug 1998 08:40:37 +0200
From:      dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling Coidan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= )
To:        Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>
Cc:        jkb@best.com (Jan B. Koum), net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw logging

Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com> writes:
> Jan B. Koum writes:
> > Try the following patch to syslogd.c and see if that helps. If so,
> > I'll file the patch in a send-pr bug.
> I was committed (after some improvements). It's in both 2.2.7 and
> -current, so give it a whirl :-)

Umm, exactly how should I give it a whirl? If I understand the patch
correctly, it's intended to make the following to work:

!ipfw
*.*		/var/log/ipfw

But it doesn't. Did I misunderstand something?

BTW, the machine in question runs -stable, last make world on Sunday.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - dag-erli@ifi.uio.no