Date:      Tue, 31 Mar 1998 10:24:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Viren R. Shah" <viren@rstcorp.com>
To:        Dexnation Holodream <dex@wankers.net>
Cc:        Edwin Culp <eculp@ver1.telmex.net.mx>, Bill Trost <trost@cloud.rain.com>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PPP's unstable behavior (fwd)

>>>>> "Dexnation" == Dexnation Holodream <dex@wankers.net> writes:

 Dexnation> Well, I did a bunch of stuff, and got it to work in auto
 Dexnation> mode...but there's ANOTHER bug with the routes...
 Dexnation> using this config (the basic "dunno his address, dunno
 Dexnation> mine, either"):
 Dexnation>  set ifaddr 10.0.0.1/0 10.0.0.2/0 255.255.255.0
 Dexnation>  delete ALL
 Dexnation>  add default HISADDR

 Dexnation> anyone have a workaround?

Running 2.2.6, mine works, when I do this in ppp.linkup instead of
ppp.conf.
It still gives me a "Warning" sometimes, but the routes get added
correctly.

Viren
--
"Endure pain, find joy, and make your own meaning, because the universe
 certainly isn't going to supply it. Always be a moving target.