Date:      Tue, 6 Oct 1998 16:17:40 +0000
From:      dmaddox@scsn.net (Donald J. Maddox)
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, dmaddox@scsn.net
Cc:        David Kulp <dkulp@neomorphic.com>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rvplayer v5 hangs or 'Cannot open audio device'

On Mon, Oct 05, 1998 at 09:15:22PM -0700, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > work Just Fine.  I don't believe these changes were backported to
> > -stable (but I might be wrong)...  The answer to your problem may
>
> These changes were back-ported to -stable. ;)

Yeah, just looked at the CVS history and it looks like you're the one that
did the MFC :-)  That being the case, I have to say that I have no idea
what the source of David's problems are.  All I can say is: It works fine
for me on -current, and has for quite a while.

David, FWIW, if you send me the output of 'ktrace -id rvplayer <clipname>'
I'll compare it to what I get here and we'll see if we can find out what's
causing your grief :-)