Date:      Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:40:13 +0100 (MET)
From:      Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
Subject:   Sedlbauer P&P support for NetBSD

Hi!

Would someone owning a Sedlbauer P&P card lend me this card for about
one week? I could send (in advance) an ELSA P&P card (supported by the
upcoming new beta of I4B) to him, so he won't lose his connection...

I'd like to add support for this card on NetBSD and OpenBSD. The other
way to do it is: I'll give someone an image of a boot disk and he tries
to boot it for me, mailing me back the results.

Any volunteers? Please contact me by private mail.

Martin