Date:      Mon, 05 Apr 1999 19:37:36 +0200
From:      Paul van der Zwan <paulz@trantor.xs4all.nl>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   cpp breakage on egcs -current

I just found that just calling /usr/libexec/cpp -traditional causes it to
abort with the following error:
/usr/source/src/gnu/usr.bin/cc/cpp/../../../../contrib/egcs/gcc/cccp.c:1882: Internal compiler error in function main

This breaks rpcgen thus breaking make buildworld in my box .
In addition xdm and xdrb also suffer ..

This is on a system on which I ran a succesfull make world last night.
The kernel is also built using egcs. This is the only problem I have found
so far.
The CFLAGS for make world were -O2 -pipe, for the kernel -O -pipe.

	Paul

--
Paul van der Zwan		paulz @ trantor.xs4all.nl
"I think I'll move to theory, everything works in theory..."