Date:      Wed, 5 May 1999 22:46:42 -0500
From:      Chris Costello <chris@holly.dyndns.org>
To:        Joel Sutton <jsutton@genesis.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: www.tunelinux.com - an interesting idea...

On Tue, May 4, 1999, Joel Sutton wrote:
> At the moment it seems to be completely empty but it's early days.
>
> Is this something that we could set up as a resource for FreeBSD server
> operators?

   It sounds like a good idea, but we should also come up with
something original, and stop being one step behind the Linux
crowd in the creative advocacy sites.

   Perhaps somebody generous enough to spare some bandwidth for a
site that would carry various custom configurations (in
pkg_add-able format?) for various things.  The availibility of it
_could_ win over the management types, and the lazier sysadmins
out there. ;)

> Cheers, Joel...
>
> ---
> Joel Sutton                      |                  Busy Bee Consulting
> Phone: 0409 426-563              |                 Melbourne, Australia
> Email: jsutton@genesis.net.au    |   http://www.genesis.net.au/~jsutton

Chris Costello                                <chris@calldei.com>
No extensible language will be universal.  - T. Cheatham