Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:03:25 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@bart.nl>
To:        Yoshinobu Inoue <shin@nd.net.fujitsu.co.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org, cvs-committers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Solicite review for KAME 9th patch]

-On [20000113 16:00], Yoshinobu Inoue (shin@nd.net.fujitsu.co.jp) wrote:
>> Sorry for delay, but apps for tcp IPv6 is near to come,
>> but before that, I would like to announce small patches
>> related to libc rcmd support for people who wish to try such
>> as openssh build with IPv6 support.
>>
>> http://paradise.kame.net/v6proxy/diana2/shin/work/freebsd/rcmd.20000113
>
>This seems to be necessary for openssh port committer, sumikawa,
>so I'll commit this soon.

It looked alright based on my hasty reading of it, except one function
actually has the same name as another function but with a 2 appended to
it.  Not one of the best solutions IMHO.

Then again, I am no network code expert and this may be perfectly
acceptable to others. =)

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<asmodai@bart.nl>                      bART Internet Services /