Date:      Mon, 06 Nov 2000 15:29:36 -0500
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <bmcgover@cisco.com>
To:        qa@freebsd.org
Subject:   sysinstall hangs when file chunk missing...

When I downloaded the snapshot using ncftp3, apparently, one of the bin.[xx]
files did _not_ get downloaded. When sysinstall was extracting the
bin distribution (both from CD and via FTP), it would hang rather than tell you
that the file was missing. This took several attempts to debug correctly.

Adding the file solved the problem.

I have not tested this against prior versions. Some validation by others might
be nice to make sure I'm not in the twilight zone.
	-Brian