Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:22:19 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Nick Sayer <nsayer@quack.kfu.com>
Cc:        nexus@fileseeker.net, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Wireless base stations

In message <1799.206.112.124.107.994772043.squirrel@medusa.kfu.com> Nick Sayer writes:
: The AirPort should really have been on the original list of options. So far
: as I am aware, however, it is an expensive choice -- they still sell at
: Fry's for $299, last I checked. Also, configuring them is only supported
: with MacOS tools (note that as usual, "supported" != "possible" -- see the
: net/airport port).

The original list was for cheap ones.  Eg, those for $220 or less :-)

Warner