Date:      Thu, 5 Aug 2010 11:25:33 HST
From:      osp@aloha.com
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Support for Broadcom 1510 PCIe WLAN card

I am looking for a small form factor PC capable of operating as a portable
WiFi access point. The Dell OptiPlex 780 USFF comes with an Intel 82567LM
Ethernet interface and a Broadcom 1510 WiFi interface. In the past I have
found good support for Ethernet, but not as much for Broadcom WiFi. Still
true? I would also appreciate reviews of using the 1510 by way of NDIS.

Recommendations for small form factor PCs well supported by FreeBSD also
appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project