Date:      Sat, 18 Apr 1998 22:02:11 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <dwilde1@ibm.net>
To:        James Raynard <james@jraynard.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: makes you wonder...

We _are_ making a difference. InfoWorld is getting downright positive
about freeware in business, and Network World's editor asked me to speak
at NW+IOP on the basis of my use and satisfaction with FreeBSD. Patience
is necessary, and still more legwork. Just keep doing what we're doing:
making FreeBSD shine, boasting everywhere, and bashing others (except
MS!!!) as little as possible. We gain a lot from the Linux folks, too,
so I'd leave them to their path. My feeling is that those smart enough
to choose will choose FreeBSD when presented with the choice, and those
who aren't smart, won't, and we don't want them anyway.