Date:      Sat, 06 Feb 1999 23:29:26 -0500
From:      Mike Jeays <jeays@statcan.ca>
To:        Don Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is there a reseller program?

Since the subject came up recently, I would like to announce
that I have a short TK script that makes it easy to do text scans
on the list of packages on the CD-ROM, to install and deinstall
them quickly, and to show which ones have already been installed.

It is rather crude as it is one of my first attempts at writing
anything in TK, but if the idea is useful I would be willing to
improve it.

It is at www.ncf.carleton.ca/~ad161 - comments welcome.  BSD license,
should anyone care!

--
Mike Jeays : System Development Division, Statistics Canada
14-O R.H. Coats Building, Holland Avenue, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0T6