Date:      Mon, 4 Feb 2008 19:12:26 +0200
From:      "Reinis Ivanovs" <dabas@untu.ms>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wireless losing connection periodically

hello,

I'm surprised that no one replied, but anyway, just an update: it
seems I've managed to resolve the problem with this short ifstated(8)
config:

==============================
# loglevel debug

ping = '("ping -q -c 1 -t 1 192.168.1.1 > /dev/null" every 10)'

state one {
    if !$ping
        set-state two
}

state two {
    init {
        run "logger -p console.notice -t ifstated 'Restarting network!'"
        run "/etc/rc.d/netif restart ral0"
    }
    if $ping
        set-state one