Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 1996 13:37:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
To:        Joe Greco <jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com>
Cc:        FREEBSD-CHAT-L <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Microsoft "Get ISDN"?

On Mon, 18 Mar 1996, Joe Greco wrote:

> Been thinking about dumping my POTS service at home (yes, yes, I know the
> dangers of being without power and only having an ISDN circuit..)..  :-)

    ... or having an analog line connected to a phone that requires
power to operate.  ;-)  For a while, I had two cordless phones in my
apartment.  If the power went out, I'd be stuck anyway, since neither
of them work unless the base station is powered.  Solution:  I bought
a $20 Bell Harmony phone, plugged it into the analog line, and moved
one of the cordless phones to the POTS jack on the Bitsurfr.  :)

> First I actually have to get something beyond an XT laptop though.

    Or get working on the 8088 version of FreeBS.  ;-)
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@io.org)
Systems Administrator, Internex Online Inc.