Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 1999 19:47:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Feldman <green@unixhelp.org>
To:        Soren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
Cc:        tseidmann@SIMULTAN.CH, current@FreeBSD.ORG, shocking@prth.pgs.com
Subject:   Re: New ATA drivers problem? (Was: New kernels won't boot)

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Soren Schmidt wrote:

> It seems Brian Feldman wrote:
>=20
> >Ever going to help with my atapi-fd problems? I found examples of the
> >corruptions, including lots of NULLs...
>=20
> Well, so long as I cannot get my hands on the problem, its real hard
> to solve it. I'm trying to get ahold of the same LS120 drive here
> but so far I havn't found any, in fact LS120 drives are extremely
> rare over here...

Basically, this drive is a Digital Research brand; it (its firmware?) is
made by Motorola, and supposedly this is all the same as an off-the-shelf
Imation drive.

>=20
> -S=F8ren
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

 Brian Feldman                _ __ ___ ____  ___ ___ ___ =20
 green@unixhelp.org                _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \=20
     FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!      _ __ | _ \ _ \ |) |
         http://www.freebsd.org           _ |___)___/___/=20