Date:      Tue, 2 Sep 1997 06:46:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: What's the daemon chasing?

On Tue, 2 Sep 1997, Mike Smith wrote:

> book of the same name by Carl Sagan (I clapped at the "for Carl" credit,
> but nobody else got it. Morons.), and that based on a story by Sagan

Hey, easy on them.  I can think of at least 3 (of 6 possible)
people who saw the movie and "got it" but did not clap (me, mom,
and dad).  Of course, Carl Sagan wouldn't have gotten into that
science-is-our-religion-and-god stuff (well, not like that,
anyways).

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk