Date:      Tue, 14 Dec 1999 23:19:13 -0000 (GMT)
From:      Andrew Boothman <andrew@ukug.uk.FreeBSD.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Automatic Documentation Index

Right then folks.

Those with a passing interest can cast their eyes over
http://ukug.uk.freebsd.org/~andrew/docindex/

Especially docindex/README which is a text file (with ?'s where i'm not sure of
details) that should explain the index to sysadmins.

And, docindex/instdocs.html for an example output.

Does anyone have any other thoughts/suggestions before I finally take it to
-ports?

Hrmph. If i'd got my finger out earlier, this could maybe have been in 3.4-R.
It's too late now.

Anyone who made suggestions that I havn't taken up on could e-mail me, because
I accidentally cleared out some e-mails that I was keeping, and so I may have
lost it.

Thanks everyone.

---
Andrew Boothman <andrew@ukug.uk.FreeBSD.org>