Date:      Sun, 16 Jul 2023 11:13:19 -0300
From:      "Danilo G. Baio" <dbaio@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   FDP Primer: new chapter focusing on Weblate

A new chapter focusing on Weblate has been recently added to the FreeBSD Documentation Project Primer for New Contributors book. [1]

This comprehensive chapter provides step-by-step guidance on joining the FreeBSD translators team, both for translating online on Weblate and offline. It offers valuable insights and practical suggestions for efficient translation, proofreading, and testing processes. Furthermore, this chapter equips contributors with the necessary knowledge to formally submit their translations to the documentation repository, ensuring a seamless integration of their work.
---

Some of you may have already read our draft on the Wiki page, which remained there for a while. However, it has been recently updated, and we encourage you to re-read it.

The updated version includes new information on how to build and submit your translations. If you have any doubts about any of the procedures, please feel free to reach out. Your feedback is highly valuable to us.

Kind Regards.

1 - https://docs.freebsd.org/en/books/fdp-primer/weblate/     (English)
    https://docs.freebsd.org/pt-br/books/fdp-primer/weblate/  (Brazilian Portuguese)

Kind Regards.