Date:      Sat, 22 Jul 2000 19:30:26 -0700
From:      John Oram <norami@unlimited.net>
To:        "list=freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Smallest footprint box?? where to get one?

who is looking for a small-sized platform too. Thought some of you might
find it interesting.

This person is working on an initial order of 500 units. so his price
point might be pretty good, especially of some of you were interested
too.

John Oram
Sacramento, CA
--------------59ECDDA9EA120A2181421995