Date:      Sun, 6 Jun 2004 11:46:37 -0700
From:      "Mitch (bitblock)" <mitch@bitblock.com>
To:        "Rene de Vries" <rene@canyon.xs4all.nl>
Cc:        'Joe Hamelin' <joe@nethead.com>
Subject:   RE: 2 adsl connections load balancing with natd/ipfw

Hi Rene - just in case you have insight on the other problem - client A
can't see client B - each client has an ATM path to the router, but as they
don't have a path to each other - and they are on the same subnet, A expects
traffic for B to be simply switched, so doesn't route it - which is a
problem - as B never sees the traffic.

Another way to solve my problem might be to use separate subnets? Assuming
Client A was on one subnet, and client B was on another... could the router
have an address (on the same interface!) in both subnets (aliasing) and
route back over the same interface?

My current method of dealing with this is to use VPN software to create
private mesh networks between the clients...

Any ideas appreciated!

Thanks!

m/