Date:      Mon, 09 Sep 1996 01:37:13 -0700
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        R.E.Wolff@BitWizard.nl
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sig 11 page

You should also mention in your page that the FreeBSD group has
isolated the EXACT same phenomenon, and that under FreeBSD
compiling a kernel (or doing "make world" which is even
more gruelling) is more stressfull on ram that any simm tester.

sig-10 and sig-11 in these circumstances are nearly always found to be
bad hardware as on linux.. If you add this comment I think we would add
a link to you rpage from the FreeBSD web page as well, it'd shut up
all those "My friend says it's The OS and I should switch to <other>"
comments.. It's also a well written and good page to reference.

julian
Re: http://www.bitwizard.nl/sig11/