Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:37:00 +0100
From:      "Sparrevohn, Thomas" <thomas.sparrevohn@eds.com>
To:        "'omestre@freeshell.org'" <omestre@freeshell.org>
Cc:        "'freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: rpc.lockd

After changing my FS to UFS2 yesterday I saw strange behaviour from
rpc.statd and rpc.lockd - The statd process grew to 256MB in size. There are
memory leaks some where in the 5.0-Release with UFS2 that I did not see with
UFS1 - It seems that inactive pages are never reclaimed and on a 1GB system
during a make world I ended up with 8MB free.

-- Thomas