Date:      20 Mar 1998 09:24:40 +0100
From:      Frank Nobis <fn@radio-do.de>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Where to put source for a new ethernet card driver

Hello Hackers,

I am currently working on a port of the linux driver for a Schneider &
Koch SK G16 ethernet card. It is an older ISA modell, but I have a
bunch of them and need to support them :-/

At first I made two files if_skg16.[ch] to do the work. But the longer
I tried it and took code segments from the ed driver it come to me
that putting support for the SK G16 into he ed driver might be a good
idea.

What is your opinion about that? Should we blow up the the ed driver
more and more or clutter around a bunch of standalone drivers?

Regards
	Frank
--
 Frank Nobis                            Email: PGP AVAILABLE
 Landgrafenstr. 130                     dg3dcn   http://www.radio-do.de/~fn/