Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 2003 22:50:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tom Hukins <tom@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/48366: Update to Dialup firewalling with FreeBSD...

The following reply was made to PR docs/48366; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tom Hukins <tom@FreeBSD.org>
To: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 06:49:40 +0000

 I have a few comments on what looks like a useful patch:

 On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 02:47:47AM -0800, Sean Chittenden wrote:
 > +	  <para>Enables the new version of IPFW.</para>
 > +	  <important><para>Only do this if you're running FreeBSD 4.X,
 > +	  this is the default in newer versions of
 > +	  FreeBSD.</para></important>

 These a re two separate clauses, so a semicolon or full stop would be
 more appropriate after "4.X".

 > -    <para>If so, you will need to specifically disable
 > +    <para>If so, you will need to specifically disable

 In addition, s/will need/need/.

 > -    <title>The ruleset for the firewall</title>
 > +    <title>The rule set for the firewall</title>

 I notice we use "ruleset" and "rule set" inconsistently through doc
 and www - I agree that we should prefer "rule set".

 Tom