Date:      Wed, 10 May 2000 20:01:22 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@iaces.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org (Questions FreeBSD)
Subject:   PPP NAT and IP protocol 50

Hi all,
	I'm trying to get SecuRemote (Checkpoint FW-1) encryption
working thru my FreeBSD 2.2.8 User PPP router. I was able to get
it to pass the ISAKMP stuff through but I think ppp doesn't know
what to do with the IPSEC (ip proto 50) traffic.

	Any ideas? Would ppp from 3.4 or 4.0 be better able
to handle this? I've been kind of looking for an excuse to
upgrade.

Thanks,
Paul.

--
A computer store in CA is using this in their slogan...
"our prices are dropping faster than the president's pants..."