Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:46:43 -0800
From:      Rich Morin <rdm@cfcl.com>
To:        FreeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: translation to Bulgarian ...

At 2:18 PM +0200 3/26/02, Peter Pentchev wrote:
>after that, the real translation will begin.
>
>Your help will certainly be more than welcome; just wait a little more
>until I straighten out the 'non-SGML character' issues :)

In my experience, the hard part is getting the words right; mark-up is
usually a fairly minor issue.  So, perhaps Miroslav should start work
on translating some part of the docs, with the understanding that he
will have to go back later and tidy up.  This could also let other folk
look at his work in the meanwhile, possibly making useful comments.

-r
--
email: rdm@cfcl.com; phone: +1 650-873-7841
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm    - my home page, resume, etc.