Date:      Wed, 7 Oct 1998 08:36:00 -0500
From:      peter@taronga.com (Peter da Silva)
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   Re: Dos and Don'ts

[hmmmm... did my last message get through?]

I personally prefer the batch orientation of kernel ppp. For someone used to
setting up UUCP it's really quite simple.

In article <19981007123122.O27781@freebie.lemis.com>,
Greg Lehey  <grog@lemis.com> wrote:
>DON'T use vi or ee, use Emacs, the One True Editor.  ee is wimpy, and
>	  vi is impossible to use.

Yeh, that's how I see the ppp/pppd rule too.

>The sendmail/exim rule definitely belongs in the same category.

Right, any idiot knows you should use qmail.

(grinning, ducking, running like hell)