Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 1997 23:50:07 +0200
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        "C. Stephen Gunn" <csg@wintek.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, ajk@wspout.com, ab@wspout.com, csg@wspout.com
Subject:   netatalk still broken in 2.2-STABLE

Hi!

>From GNATS:

Problem Report kern/4776

Release
      FreeBSD 2.2-STABLE i386

Description

              After starting atalkd, any nbprgstr fails. This is since
              at_control.c and ddp_output.c have been merged in from
              -current.

Fix

              Use the old at_control.c and ddp_output.c :-)

It still doesn't work. This isn't stable to me  ;-)

It was reported a week ago and there is an obvious fix.  Why can't the
broken code be removed from stable? I don't get it. I just supped and
rebuilded, and the problem remains. Is this also in the release?

/palle