Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:18:20 +0000
From:      Burhan Nazir <burhan@blueyonder.co.uk>
To:        Jonathan Arnold <jdarnold@buddydog.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KVM switch and PS/2 mouse

Indeed, I have the same problem.  I have a rack of Prolient DL360 servers all
of which are attached to KVM switch.  I run two linux, one win2k and one
freebsd.  It is always the freebsd box which gives me problems when switching
via the KVM.  It's a 50-50 chance that my mouse will not work when switching
to the freebsd box.

I have not investigated it much as I just ssh into it anyway, but if I had to
go single user mode someday....it doesn't fill me with much confidence.

-Burhan