Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:43:21 +0200
From:      Marc Fonvieille <fonvi@easynet.fr>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   some patches for some articles

Hello,

I'm currently translating some articles, so during my work i note some
problems (indentation, typos etc...). Since i want to avoid *wrong pr*
:) , i will provide patches on my site...

1-
laptop article after my mistakes in my previous pr, here's a patch for
correcting bad indentation:
http://www.blackend.org/doc/articles/laptop/article.sgml.diff1

2-
laptop article again, some caps missed on 'PC-Card', and some weird use
of ( ) corrected:
http://www.blackend.org/doc/articles/laptop/article.sgml.diff2
this patche must be applied after previous one.

3-
dialup-firewall article, addition of missing whitespaces after final dot
;) and indentation fixed:
http://www.blackend.org/doc/articles/dialup-firewall/article.sgml.diff

4-
java-tomcat article, a typo fixed:
http://www.blackend.org/doc/articles/java-tomcat/article.sgml.diff

If i'm wrong in my corrections, please tell me, as all will be useful to
help me in my translations.

Marc