Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2013 20:23:37 +0000
From:      Chris Forgeron <cforgeron@acsi.ca>
To:        Jeremy Chadwick <jdc@koitsu.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: kern/165903: mbuf leak

I was already starting to load up a fresh 9.1-STABLE box for other testing,=
 I will also create a stock box (no changes anywhere) and let it idle for a=
 few days to see if the problem is still there.=20

I'll report back either way in the next few days with results.=20

If I still have problems, I will send the full diags as mentioned below.

Thanks.=20

>> 1. This PR does not contain output from "dmesg" nor "pciconf -lvbc",=20
>> nor does your Email.  Output from this matters.
>>=20
>> 2. Please try 9.1-STABLE and see if there is an improvement; there=20
>> have been a huge number of changes/fixes to em(4) between 9.1-RELEASE=20
>> and now.  You can try this:
>>=20
>> https://pub.allbsd.org/FreeBSD-snapshots/amd64-amd64/9.1-RELENG_9-r249
>> 290-JPSNAP/
>
>Other output that would be useful on a machine where the current mbuf coun=
t is actively very high:

>* vmstat -z
>* netstat -Q
>* netstat -n -x
>
>It would also be beneficial to provide any sysctl.conf and loader.conf adj=
ustments you do.