Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 1997 23:13:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@nbc.netcom.ca>
To:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Best bet for stable AHA-2940UW server?

    I am putting together an NFS server for a client with about 30,000
users.  He already has a P200 with two Adaptec 2940UW controllers and
a handful of 4.3GB ultrawide drives to go with them.  What is the most
sane choice of FreeBSD release to go with for this server?  2.2.1
seems to have all sorts of problems with the Adaptec.  Should I try
3.0-970209-SNAP, or go with 2.2.1 and grab the newest aic7xxx.c?
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@netcom.ca)