Date:      Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:16:35 +0200
From:      Terje Elde <terje@yes.no>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Q: proven 100 Mbps cards for 4.0, 5.0?

* Adrian Mugnolo (adrian@mugnolo.com) [000427 19:26]:
> 3Com 3C574TX
> Netgear FA410TXC
> Linksys EC2T/PCMPC100
>
> Should I add or remove from the list? Comments?

I've talked to people who were very happy with the 3com and netgear cards.
However, as you're looking spesificly for performance, would it not be a good
idea to ask people to post benchmark data instead of just works/don't work?

I'll see if I can dig out a 3c574tx and make it run. Then I'll dump some
benchmarks on you.

Terje
--
Terje Elde   | Yes Interactive AS | voice: +47 64 85 52 00
terje@yes.no | http://www.yes.no/ | fax:   +47 64 85 52 01