Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 16:08:46 -0700
From:      Don Lewis <Don.Lewis@tsc.tdk.com>
To:        David Wolfskill <dhw@whistle.com>, carl@xena.IPAustralia.gov.au, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: not really related to but triggered from Re: (again) panic: vinvalbuf: dirty bufs

On May 28,  7:18am, David Wolfskill wrote:
} Subject: Re: not really related to but triggered from Re: (again) panic: v
} >Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 13:02:50 +1000 (EST)
} >From: Carl Makin <carl@xena.IPAustralia.gov.au>
}
} >> ffs_mountfs: superblock updated for soft updates
}
} >Is it possible for this message to include *what* filesystem was update
} >for soft updates?
}
} I mentioned this to Julian a while back; as I understand it, at the time
} the message is issued, the requisite information is not available to be
} included.

What about fs_fsmnt[]?